Photoshop 8: Advanced Compositing
- Open up your 'DM11 Work Files' folder, and open the 'Photoshop 8' Folder.
- Open up the .pdf file with your instructions and follow the steps provided.
- Open the necessary files from the 'Photoshop 8' folder
- Using the 'Save As' function, save your work in your Portfolio folder on your desktop using your last name and PS8 to identify it.
- See Mr. Wilson for any questions as you proceed through the tutorial.
PS8: Creative Project
Create a montage of your choice.
Some possible ideas for your montage include the following:
- a specific sport (snowboarding)
- a place (New Mexico)
- an activity (cooking)
Your montage should include:
- use of guides and rulers
- filters & smart filters
- smart objects
- special effects brush
- MINIMUM 4 images
Here's an example of a student's work:
"Backcountry Skiing" by I. Smith