Photoshop 2: Working With Selections
Photoshop 2: Tutorial
- Open up your 'DM11 Work Files' folder, and open the 'Photoshop 2' Folder.
- Open up the .pdf file with your instructions and follow the steps provided.
- Open the necessary files from the 'Photoshop 2' folder
- Save your work in your Portfolio folder on your desktop using your last name and PS2 to identify it
- See Mr. Wilson for any questions as you proceed through the tutorial.
Photoshop 2: Project
- Open the file notebook.psd from your 'DM 11 work folder' on your desktop.
- Rename it using the following "YourLastname-PS2project"
- Open this file in Photoshop, and use a variety of selection techniques to create a collage similar to the one made during the demo. Get the individual objects on to their own layers and then use scale, transform, and rotate to arrange your objects in a way that looks believable. Using a 'drop shadow' effect is an effective way to give these objects some depth.
When your assignment is complete save it in your project folder as a .psd and a .jpg